Time & Location
About the Event
We are thrilled to invite you to the inaugural Inspiration Festival -a Celebration of Breath around the World in 24 hours. This festival is proudly presented by Breathing Space.
During this incredible 24 hours, we are fortunate enough to have some of the biggest leaders and teachers of Breathwork sharing their knowledge and wisdom. Some of our speakers include:
- Giten Tonkov - founder of Biodynamic Breathwork
- Patrick McKeown - Author of the Oxygen Advantage
- Annie Langlois - founder of annielanglois.com/en
- Viola Edwards - founder of Kayana Breathwork
- Steph Magenta and Dr Rae Riddel - founders of Integrative Breathwork
- Benedict Beaumont - founder of Breathing Space
- Alex Tsuk - founder of Breathing Cold Bali
- Angell Deer - founder of The Sanctuary Healing Centre
- Emily Ray Henderson - Master Breathworker with Alchemy of Breath
- Hannah Goodman and Hannah Nedas - founders of Grounded Life
The event includes a number of ninety minute breakout workshops at different times throughout the day to suit the needs of people in many different time zones. These workshops will be held in breakout rooms with attendees choosing which workshop they will attend. Attendees are welcome to pop in and out throughout the 24 hours.
Worried about FOMO? Fear not, all speaker sessions will be recorded and attendees will have lifetime access to ALL recordings.
A final schedule of the event will be published a week or so before the event.
We hope that you will join us for the Inspiration Festival and help us to celebrate the gift of Breath together in a safe and supported community.
Get your ticket HERE.